domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

My second week and I still feeling like I'm dreaming

   The last weekend on Saturday, after a walk with Ziggie, my family and I did a trip to Copenhagen,  It was amazing how I was expecting, we took a red train from Jersey station to København station, I walked a lot but I was so happy about it because I met the little mermaid and you have to believe me, it’s a LITTLE one. Then we visited the Queen’s Palace and for our lucky the real soldiers were changing their turn, It was a lot of people there and of course I was feeling like in a movie. I also met the Copenhagen’s Opera, The Nyhavn and Strøget street (very famous streets) and then we ate in a Mexican Restaurant with Latin music so it couldn’t be better. We arrived home for make a delicious dinner (Magnus and Clara’s favorite food) and watch movies.


  The Next day on Sunday, after a Magnus  Football game, we drove until my new Grandparents home for meet them, it was a really nice dinner with them and I enjoyed a  lot with my new, fun and amazing relatives. On Monday, I had to do a performance for a parents meeting at my school with all my class playing instruments and singing (like a glee club) a popular song in Denmark(Graceland- Kashmir), as the meeting progressed I was spending time with my partners that day I also received a letter from Canada, my friend Javier Steingassner sent it me for make my day a very happy day, he sent me a poem from our favorite writer Mario Benedetti.

My week went very  fast because I was always busy or doing something with my family (eating, practicing Danish, watching pictures) or at school (Gymnasium and Language school), sometimes in the classroom I feel so alone, is so hard when the people talk in Danish and I really want to know what they are saying and participate in the conversation but I only have to wait and keep learning the language, most of the time I’m with somebody and talking English. For my luck, I’m making friends, I have a friend now, her name is Pil and she is always translating me the classes, which she can do. But this week I’m also starting to talk with other girls and boys from my class, they are so nice and friendly with me, helping me and making me laugh.


   Every Morning after take a shower and  breakfast I have to bike for my school, it can be great and so cold sometimes but my family is doing a great job helping me to find warm clothes and boots for winter, our familiar relationship is going better each day, this week my sister Clara gave me a lovely present, a notebook with my initial that she did for herself, it meant so much for me.

   This weekend we have guests at home so my mom made a delicious meal for them, the dinner was so good and of course I loved the dessert, today I went with mom to shopping as a kind of annual fair of clothes and I bought two dresses very cheap and very beautiful, I love spending time with her and whole family.

1 comentario:

  1. Por favor las entradas en español también, Gracias la Gerencia.. Atte. Luigi jummm

    ResponderEliminar