miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

My third week!


   This third week in Denmark is gone very fast, on Monday I had to do homework, finally I understood the homework, just because it was from English class, I made a Report about the last movie that I saw, it was very cool for me; Every Tuesday I have Gym class, so the last week we ran for 12 minutes, it was like be dyeing for me because the weather is cold but I’m adapting me and every day is better, On Wednesday I was so exciting for my Music class, I  made my homework but sadly for me I forgot it at home and I had to talk with the teacher for bring it the day after, we practiced a new song calls Chili con Carne, my classmates said that it's my Country Song.

   On Thursday I have normal classes, a meeting with the other exchange students and everything was going well, until.. on the way to the train station I fell off my bike and I hurt my knee, I had to be hurry because it was getting late to my Danish lessons in Roskilde, for my luck I found two boys from my class call Paakkannaq and Alvin, and they helped me.

   I went to the Køge Kommune on Friday to get my register for my Hypercard (Card for students) for travel “free” in the train, I returned to school and something funny happened, At biology class a lot of boys bought danish cakes (Roulade) because the teacher loves cake, but they bought a lot of cakes :D I was happy of course! Also two sweets girl from my class call Sinne and Sofie bought a Danish dessert for me (Fløde Bolle) It meant a lot because they knew that I hadn’t tasted before, they are so nice with me and I like spend time with them.

   That day when the classes finished, the school had an event call FREDAGS KAFFE where the students can drink, talk, meet other students and spend a nice time, I really liked it but I had to go home very fast because that day at 5 o clock I went to meet my contact family in Greve, we had a dinner together and they were so nice with me, I loved spending time with them, they are a sweet family, The parents (Bitten and Kim) and the children ( Linea 15 and Simon 10 years old), they gave me a beautiful scarf and I gave them presents from Venezuela, then we drave and they left me at home.
   My parents love have guests so we had a dinner with them on Saturday night, they gave an awesome vase with a Danish design. The same day in the morning I went to a mall with my dad and the neighbors to buy a present for my mom, they are Kim, my father’s best friend and his children Josefine and Gustav.  My dad started to teach me how to play the guitar and I’m so exciting and I really want to learn.

   Sunday was a relaxing day, I practiced Danish with my sweet sister, every day I’m learning new words and Danish expressions, I’m really grateful for my family’s help, they are doing an excellent job teaching me Danish, That day I also made come true one of my dreams, I cut the grass! I was so scared at the beginning but I took the control and it was nice and fun for me. In the afternoon I talked with my best friend of Venezuela by Skype, her name is Maria and she is in Hungary now also with AFS so we were so exciting to see us for the first time since our experience began. This weekend I have an AFS camp in Nykøbing and I’m looking forward to enjoy it.


2 comentarios:

  1. Valen!! Me encanta tu blog! siento que estoy reviviendo el intercambio a través de tu experiencia jejeje. Felicita a tu familia por el blog, me parece una idea excelente que pueden compartir con otras familias que quisieran hospedar estudiantes de intercambio. Ojala las familias venezolanas hicieran eso!. Besoss

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Que bueno que piense eso Leti, me encanta que esten pendiente de leerlo, mis papas se lo estan mostrando a el comite local de Afs para que puedan mostrar a personas que esten interesadas en Afs como es un intercambio de parte del estudiante y de la familia :D si, ojala que alla tambien lo hicieran, Saludos a todos Los quiero mucho!

      Eliminar