viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Efterår, my first month!


 A month ago I left my beloved Venezuela to begin my journey toward the amazing Denmark, this month was very fast, a full month with a lot of emotions. I had my second Camp, my Autumn Camp (Efterår camp), there were 5 camps in Denmark at the same time because we are a lot of exchange students, I really enjoyed that camp, I met a lot of people from around the world, I spent time with 2 of my friends from Dominican Republic, I met them at my first Camp. I learned how to say “I love you” in 10 different languages and we had a party on Saturday night, it was an excellent moment to spend time with the other students, talk and dance. At the camp, we had session groups where we talked about how is going our days in school and family, There were guys from Thailand, Italy, Hungary, China, Japan, Germany, Turkey, Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, Dominican Rep. , Colombia and our volunteers from Denmark. We took a walk and then we prepared to go back home, we took the same bus and then we took our different trains, of course we weren’t prepare to say goodbye, we are looking forward to see us again at the winter camp.



When I returned from the camp, my family was waiting at the train station to go to a restaurant, eat and enjoy mi mother’s birthday that was on 5 October (The camp’s begging), I arrived very tired that night at home exciting to know, how was the news in my country because there were presidential elections very important for the Venezuela’s future. I went to bed very trusting, waiting to hear the results the next day.

   8th in the morning, I woke up earlier than usual to know about how was going everything in Vzla. I turned on my cellphone and I realized that the president was been chose again, when I heard this news I couldn´t do anything more that cry because that´s very sad and bad. In that moment I realized that all my goals, dreams and hopes was destroyed and not only mine, also those of many young people who want the best for our country, I called my brother in Venezuela to know what was happened  and I couldn’t stop to cry. As my routine was starting, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, my mom saw me crying and ask me what was happening with me, she gave me a comforting hug after I told her, I took my bike to school, crying and imagining the things that I want for my country. I was wearing the Venezuela’s football team T-shirt that day in school, the most difficult part was that anybody there understood what I was feeling, in the recess other exchange students in my school from Mexico and Brazil found me and gave me a big hug, because they understood better my situation. Also my classmates was trying to make me laugh and making me forget my sadness, that was really nice and meant a lot.
   Each day is getting colder and I’m wearing more clothes, 10thWednesday, all the girls from my class and I went to my home and had a Tea party, so we took the bus and spent time together, it was Hyggelig. The next week we have Autumn Holidays and the last three days of this week we have to make a project, it’s a mix of two subjects, unfortunately for me, I have to take Danish and Social studies (Dansk og Samfundsfag) the subjects that I don’t understand, but they are helping me. This Friday we’re going again to Fredags Café with Karaoke. My family and I are going to travel to Germany in the autumn holidays and I’m looking forward to enjoy it, I know that it will be awesome and fun like all the time that I spend with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario