domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

Vinter, My Third Month!


2nd December, It' s Official, Winter is here!
This morning I awoke and I looked out my window, I was in shock there was snow everywhere, everything is white now, everything is cold, everything is pretty, I went for a walk with my sister and my little neighbour and of course with our dog Ziggie,  We played a lot and enjoyed the snow, I spent too much time to get ready for that walk dressing up with the winter clothes and the boots.

1st December I spent a "Hyggelig" time at Theresa's Home my buddy from AFS (She's on my best friends in Denmark and the best buddy in the world..the picture in the right), we had a "JuleFrokost" that was a dinner with other exchange students and we ate a lot of Christmas food and drank beer, soda and coffee, I loved that meeting, we talked a lot and sang, played guitar and just had a excellent time indoor. 

I'm so excited for the Christmas because in Denmark "Julen" is a special time with lots of traditions and delicious food, Right now my mother gave me a "Jule Kalender" is a calendar with the 24 days before Christmas and you have to eat a chocolate for each day, we also have lots of decorations in the house (we made a few of them by ourselves). There's a traditions for children and also for me, you have to decorate your window in your room with Christmas Figures like Threes, Snowman, Candles, Snow and Christmas things. We also have Christmas Socks and we are having new presents in it everyday.








Today me and my family are going to eat "Æbleskiver" is a Danish dessert and I love it. I'm looking forward to enjoy this Christmas with Danish Traditions, they are the best, We hope we can have a "Hvid Jule" White Christmas (snow Christmas day).
I used to like Christmas, but I think this year I will really really LOVE DANISH CHRISTMAS!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario