viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2012

I am learning Danish!

   Today 7Th December, I realized that 3 month ago I arrived Denmark, I was in my classroom this morning and I thought that it is a god idea to write something about that and of course in danish so you can see how much danish I have learned and I wrote this by myself in my book at school and here it is..

   "I dag har jeg været 3 måneder i Danmark og jeg er rigtig glad fordi jeg har lært meget dansk og jeg begynder at forstå når min familie og mine venner tale dansk, somme tider kan jeg tale med på dansk. Selvfølgelig savner jeg min venezuelansk familie og venner men jeg har en god tid i Danmark så jeg nyder at være her, jeg tror efter det år vil være svært at sige Farvel fordi jeg elsker dansk mad, danske mennesker, danske traditioner og alt i Danmark mere hver dag."

   "Today I have been 3 months in Denmark and I am so happy because I have learned a lot of danish and I am begging to understand when my family and my friends speak danish, sometimes I can speak with them in danish. Of course I am missing my venezuelan's family and friends but I am having a god time in Denmark so I am enjoying to be here, I think after this year it will be difficult to say goodbye because I am loving danish food, danish people, danish traditions and everything in Denmark more every day."

   "Hoy yo he estado 3 meses en Dinamarca y estoy verdaderamente feliz porque yo he aprendido mucho danés y yo comienzo a comprender cuando mi familia y amigos hablan danés, a veces yo puedo hablar danés con ellos. Por su puesto yo extraño a mi familia y amigos de Venezuela pero estoy pasando buenos momentos en Dinamarca y estoy disfrutando el estar aquí, Yo creo que después de este año va a ser difícil decir adiós porque yo estoy amando la comida danesa, las personas danesas, las tradiciones y todo de Dinamarca más cada día."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario