martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

MY BIRTHDAY AND SKIHOLIDAYS



   15th February, as my friends and family know that date is my birthday, but for me was also the day we went to skiholidays, so that day we woke up very early to take the ferry from the south-sjælland to Germany, we were together with other 5 families where we had breakfast and I got presents, my family surprised me because they had Venezuelan flags for me, we arrived to Germany in the morning and braced ourselves to spend quite a long time driving to Austria.



   I knew we were in Austria when I started to see mountains, we arrived to our first hotel at night to eat dinner and sleep it was snowing so it was really beautiful , I spent the whole day sitting in the car and sleeping so it was kind of a fast day for me. Next day in the morning we drove to Wagrain, we arrived to the hotel and left our things, rented our ski equipment and went up to the mountain. Over there, the others started going down and up while my dad was showing me the basic tricks to learn how to ski, it was very frustrating at the beginning but my dad gave me 15 minutes to think and I said to myself “I can do it” after that we continued practicing, went to eat lunch and practiced a little bit more, I was completely tired just as the other so we went back to the hotel to relax where we enjoyed the sauna, the pool and for me and the children the snow also.

   Next day was my first day at the ski school,  I was of course in the beginner’s group and we had a Danish teacher so it was nice to speak Danish with him, I was together with people from Germany, Holland, Russia and Denmark, we started learning the basic things, after two hours was lunch time where we had lunch together an after two hours more practicing, It was a god day I was starting to really like to ski.
After the third and last day at the ski school I was ready to be together with my family, So we went to another mountain to spend the day, it had snow the night before and the tracks were full of little snow’s hills so it was harder to ski that day but the good thing about that was that I made a good effort so the next days were easier and funnier, we were finish everyday around 3 o’clock and we took to afterski, places where the people can go afterwards, have something to drink, listen to music and just have fun, that was amazing, you can forget you are tired and just have a great time with your family and friends in an Austrian style.

   The last 2 or 3 days the sun was shining and was an awesome experience, even when it was cold you could feel the sun in your face and it made the snow look like glitter, we had also a picnic with the people from our same hotel, most of them from Denmark where we had food and many dances and games in the snow. The last day I skied down with my parents the whole mountain, it was hard and I got pain in my legs but I was too much happy to feel it. We had dinner with the other 5 families every night.


   Our return home was hard and long because of the  bad weather, it took us 17 hours to arrive home, when we finally arrived we packed out all the things from the car and cleaned it, we were really tired and my dad’s mother (vores dejlig farmor) invited us to have dinner at her place, we ate and told all the experiences we had in our ski holidays. I can not describe how awesome that holiday was for me, the best I have had in my life and I'm really grateful with my Danish parents to gave me that amazing experience and have that great and “hyggelig”time together that I will not forget.

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm so glad you are having the best experiences in your life! I love u larvitaa and I miss u like a child misses their blanket hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. muy bien mi querida y adorada amiga, resta decirte que disfrutes estos bellos momentos que te ofrece la vida, el pasar de los años con melancolia recordaras que reistes a carcajadas, echaras de menos los sabores -- los postres ,la comida y te lamentaras haber perdido el contacto y los telefonos de esas personas que te dedicaron una sonrisa y te aṕoyaron en todo momento, por eso te invito a no olvidar sus telefonos sus direcciones y sobre todo cuando te despidas hazlo con una buena sonrisa y un buen abrazo, para que te recuerden lo cuan hermosa eres.
    PEDRO MANUEL

    ResponderEliminar